One year after his latest print release for the sold out solo exhibition "Law of The Weakest" in London, Pejac is proud to announce a new limited edition. Firmly dedicated to transfer the amount of details from his original work into this release, the artist decided to work with old-fashioned stone lithography technique for the first occasion. From painting directly on the limestone using traditional materials and chemicals, to hand pulling each copy of the print, "Scattercrow" is the kind of time-honored fine art edition rarely seen these days.
Edition run of 80
103 x 72.5 cm (44.55 x 28.54 inches)
1 color hand pulled stone lithography
Hahnemühle 300grs paper
Embossed stamp, signed and numbered by the artist
Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Prints are flat packed in between two layers of 2cm thick honeycomb heavy duty cardboards.
- Prints present standard stone lithograph paper marks such as stone border/edges and dry hanging claws on sides.
- Limited to 1 unit per costumer, otherwise we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- 10% vat will be charged only to EU countries.
- Our online store accepts credit cards via Stripe and Paypal payments. If you pay by card please mind to carefully complete all mandatory fields as Stripe haves strict security parameters and easily refuses payments.